A Samsung account is fundamental to accessing the Samsung ecosystem (including single sign on and getting other specialized accounts, such as a Seller Office account), and to purchase apps and their in-app items.
Follow these steps to get a Samsung account:
- Get your email address, birth date, and zip code.
- In your browser, go to the Samsung Account site (https://account.samsung.com/membership/index.do).
- Click SIGN UP NOW.
- In the Create a Samsung account page:
- Optional Check the offered services and information that you want to receive.
- Click Agree.
- In the Create your Samsung account page:
- Enter your account information.
- Meet the reCAPTCHA requirements.
- Click NEXT.
- Respond to the Samsung Account email sent to your email address.
- In the Email has been sent page:
- You can have the email resent, or change your email address.
- After you have respond to the Samsung Account email, click Done.
- After your Samsung account is created:
- In the Account verified page, click START.
- You can now sign in and enjoy the benefits of your Samsung account.