Can I use badges to sell my apps?
Depending on your types of apps, your badge:
- Sends Samsung mobile device customers to either:
- An app promotion page for one of your Android, Galaxy watch or watch face, Gear, or Theme apps
- Your seller brand page with all of your Galaxy watch or watch face, Gear, or Theme apps
- Sends non-Samsung device and desktop users go to a help page that explains how they can download your apps on a Samsung device.
- Just one click to your marketplace.
- Badge traffic has 7x better conversion than organic traffic.
- Take control of your app and brand promotion through your own channels.
- Review reports of badge click-through rates with breakdowns by device type (Samsung mobile device, non-Samsung mobile device, and desktop).
- Determine the effectiveness of your promotions (for example, paid user acquisitions on Twitter and Facebook).
- Target Samsung mobile device users to maximize app downloads.
For examples of badge promotions on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and other websites, see Badge Image and URL Uses.
For badge details, see Get Your Own Badges and Manage Your Badges and Requests.
If you are a Gear or Theme seller and do not yet have a seller brand page:
Generate a Tizen Wearable Seller Brand Page
Generate a Theme Seller Brand Page