To develop and register Galaxy Themes, you must submit a Theme portfolio and apply to be selected through an internal review. Theme Developer applications open on the third Wednesday of every odd-numbered month and remain open for two weeks.
Once your application is reviewed, you may not qualify for access to the Theme Editor tool for one of the following reasons:
- You want to develop a theme for personal use.
- You do not submit a portfolio.
- You submit an image not created by you.
- You submit the same portfolio multiple times.
- Your portfolio or request user information is incomplete.
For more information about Theme review rules and criteria, see Get a Theme Service Partnership Account.