Android, Edge, Stickers, and Fonts App Promotion
- Last updated
Save as PDF
The Samsung ecosystem promotes your Android apps (that integrate Galaxy SDK and In-App Purchase SDK features) with a product detail page for each app, your own product line page (with all of your apps), and more Galaxy Store features.
The Galaxy Store, available to Galaxy mobile device users, promotes your paid and free Android apps. The Samsung ecosystem also directly promotes these apps and supports Galaxy Store promotions.
For details about how Samsung supports you and your own promotions, see Promotion in your own marketing and media channels.
Promotion in Galaxy Store
All Galaxy mobile device users see Galaxy Store promotions of your Android, Edge, Stickers, and Font apps.
Galaxy Store Marketplaces
Galaxy Store customers navigate to all paid and free and selected apps:
- Home - Android, Android game, and Edge apps
- Games - Android game apps
- My Galaxy
- Theme, fonts, and stickers apps
- Android, Android game, and Edge apps that are only available in the Galaxy Store
Note: The Galaxy Store also promotes and sells:
- The Watch marketplace promotes and sells Galaxy Watch apps (watch face and regular apps). For details, see Galaxy Watch App Promotion.
- My Galaxy > Themes promotes and sells theme apps: wallpapers, themes, icon packs, and always-on displays (AODs). For details, see Theme App Promotion.
- Galaxy Store badges
- You can put badges in your marketing material, such as websites, social media channels, and emails.
- Each badge can link to a product detail page.
- For details, see Badge Promotion.
- User searches find and link to product detail pages.
- Seller app banners
- One-app banners link to a product detail.
- Seller group banners link to an app list page with seller apps.
- For details about requesting a banner, see Banner Promotion
- App group banners
- Link to an app list page for apps of the same type selected by the Samsung team.
- App group sets
- Thumbnails for apps of the same type selected by the Samsung team.
- Each thumbnail links to a product detail page.
- VIEW ALL links to an app list page.
Product detail page
The main promotional and purchase page:
- App info, videos, graphics, and user feedback
- Seller info, contact info, and links to seller resources inside and outside Galaxy Store
- Review app info, videos, and graphics.
- Link to all of your apps.
- Review information about you and your company.
- Link to your marketing and social sites.
- Share your apps with their family and friends.
- Provide feedback for you and your future customers.
Samsung generates your page from the information, videos, and graphics you provide in your Seller Office registration, which you can easily change by updating your app registration.
For details about providing your text, video, graphics in your apps' product detail pages, see Personalize the Product Detail Pages for Your Android Apps.
Product line page
The More from this seller app list page has links to all of your apps' product detail pages.
- Your customers can:
- Get to the product line page from any of your product detail pages.
- Link to any of your product detail pages.
- Purchase and download any of your apps.
- Samsung generates the page from all of your distributed apps.
App list page
- Each listed app links to a product detail page.
- All paid and free apps are listed in category group pages.
- Select apps are listed in custom group pages that contain:
- Apps that meet preset criteria (based on download data or availability)
- Apps promoted by app group banners and set
- Promotions list page
- Event banners link to promotional event detail pages.
- An event can be:
- One promotion (related or not related to apps).
- A special offer for one or more apps (such as a reduced price, free in-app items, or other offerings).
- Users can:
- Follow event links.
- Review promotion event info, videos, and graphics.
- Link to supporting resources inside and outside Galaxy Store.
In response to developer requests for promotion events, Samsung generates event detail pages and support pages.
Note: While an app promotion event is in effect, users get the event benefits by purchasing and downloading from event pages or from other pages that may not display the promotion.
Users can manage apps currently on their device and future app purchases and downloads.
- All - Every app that has been preloaded, downloaded, and installed on the user's device.
- Update - Downloaded apps that can be uploaded.
- Wish list - Android and Tizen wearable apps for future purchases.
- Receipts - All paid app and in-app item purchases.
- Payment methods and coupons - Registration of credit cards and coupons to be applied to app purchases.
- Samsung Rewards - Special promotions and earned points for Samung products.
Promotion in the Samsung Ecosystem
The Samsung ecosystem provides your customers with intuitive methods to navigate to, review, purchase and download, and manage your Android apps.