Learn what to do before your register your apps and in-app items.
Before starting registration, ensure the following:
- Apps and in-app items must be designed and developed to meet Seller Office policies, requirements, and guidelines prerequisites.
For details, see the Seller Office Overview section.
- App binary files meet applicable requirements (Application Binary Files).
- When required, registration information must be specified in English or in the default language.
- Get the following, if applicable:
- Any application binary files.
- Image files: icon (PNG), four to eight screenshots (JPG, PNG), issued age rating certificates (JPG, PNG, or GIF).
- Email addresses: application user support, those notified of changes in application registration.
- Name of copyright holder.
- Supported languages and video resolutions.
- Information needed to make appropriate field entries.