Depending on your type of app, you can generate a Galaxy Store badge that:
- Sends Samsung mobile device customers to:
- An app promotion page for one of your Android, Edge, Stickers, Font, Galaxy Watch, or Theme apps.
- Your seller brand page with all of your Galaxy Watch or Theme apps.
- Sends non-Samsung device users to:
- An app promotion page or to your seller brand page when they click a badge for your Galaxy Watch app.
- Help page when they click a badge for your Android, Edge, Theme, Stickers, or Fonts app.
- Sends desktop users to a help page that explains how they can download your apps on a Samsung device.
Galaxy Store badge benefits:
- Just one click to your marketplace.
- Badge traffic has 7x better conversion than organic traffic.
- Take control of your app and brand promotion through your own channels, and reduce dependency on Samsung staff picks.
- Your websites
- Your YouTube page
- Mobile app advertisements
- Your social media (including Facebook and Twitter)
- Your free apps and their product descriptions
- Your premium paid app promotions
- Review reports of daily badge clicks by device type (Samsung mobile device, non-Samsung mobile device, and desktop).
- Determine the effectiveness of your promotions (for example, paid user acquisitions on Twitter and Facebook).
- Target Samsung mobile device users to maximize app downloads.
For examples of badge promotions on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and other websites, see Galaxy Store Badge Image and URL Uses.
For badge details, see Get Your Own Galaxy Store Badge URLs and Manage Your Galaxy Store Badges.
If you are a Galaxy Watch or Theme seller and do not have a seller brand page:
Generate a Galaxy Watch Brand Page
Generate a Theme Seller Brand Page
For details about other Samsung promotions of your apps, and how Samsung supports you with your own promotions, see: