Note: You must belong to the Samsung Theme Partnership program before you can develop and register Samsung Themes apps. See Get a Theme Service Partnership Account for more information.
Ensure you have met all Registration Prerequisites. This includes previewing the procedures and identifying information you need.All fields are described in Themes App Registration Fields.
- Log in to Samsung Seller Office (how to log in to Samsung Seller Office).
- Add a New Themes App.
Complete the required fields in the tabs of your app (add a binary file before entering information in the other tabs):
- From the Binary tab, Add Binary Files.
- From the App Information tab, Specify Fundamental App Information.
- From the Country & Price tab, Set Price and Distribution.
- From the Validation tab, Prepare for Validation.
Caution: If you leave a tab without saving your changes, or are automatically logged out of Seller Office (after 20 minutes of inactivity), information that has not been saved is lost.
In the tabs that offer the following features, Samsung recommends that you:
- View additional information about each field, by clicking [Show Tip] On.
- View all fields, by clicking [Mode] Advanced.
For tabs with checkmarks, a green checkmark indicates all required fields for the tab are completed. A gray checkmark indicates that required fields are missing information.
When the Submit button changes from gray to red, your app is ready for validation. If you click the gray button, a popup displays the information that needs to be entered before the app can be submitted.
Your app is registered when all tabs with checkmarks have green checkmarks and your app can be submitted for validation. Continue to App Validation through Seller Office.