Add your applications
Adding your app are the first steps in registering it and its in-app items with Seller Office.
Log in to Seller Office (http://seller.samsungapps.com) and click Add New Application.
Select your type of app.
Select the default language you will use to enter app information.
Enter and save app and in-app item information and components (including binary and graphic files).
After you start registering your apps and in-app items, you can temporarily pause and return to complete their registration in Seller Office. You can beta release them without validation. You can submit them for validation testing. After they pass, they are distributed in the Galaxy Apps or Samsung Themes app stores.
For details, see Register Your Applications and In-App Items.
Review your apps and in-app items
After adding apps, the My Applications page is your quick management tool to: determine the status and important details of your apps, and take action to manage your apps and their in-app items.
Log in to Seller Office (http://seller.samsungapps.com) and click Applications > My Application.
- You can display all or some of your apps by setting filters and clicking Search.
- Tabs list either: all apps,those being registered or updated, or those that failed validation.
- Seller Office assigns each app a content ID after your begin registration.
- The Price field indicates that an app is free or the base $ USD price of a paid app.
- Registration status links take you to the Add New Application page or Edit Application page to review and change app registration.
- Validation and Sale status links take you to the Application Details page to review app registration.
- You can Update, Suspend, Cancel, Delete, or Terminate your apps by clicking action buttons.
- List elements include:
Application Title icon
Type of app:
|Takes you to the Statistics > Application page to review your app downloads and sales revenue.|
|Takes you to the Country & Price tab to review and change the app's distribution countries and prices.|
|Takes you to the developer support website to communicate with Samsung support and validation teams.|
|Message icon||Takes you to details that the support and validation teams want you to know.|
|Validation icon||Shows a summary of validation test results, with links to the test report and supporting test result videos (see below).|
|After suspending a beta or normal release app with in-app items, you can permit users who already have your app to get more in-app items, or prevent them from doing so.|
|Last updated||Takes you to the app's summary and detailed history.|
- For apps that did not pass validation:
- Check The Reason button takes you to a popup with results summary information.
- The popup zip file contains detailed results information and videos.