You can add a trial period to allow users to try your watch face before they buy it.
Before adding a trial, you need to edit the following settings:
Edit In-App Purchase settings
- From the GWD toolbar, click the In App Purchase Settings icon.
- From the popup, click the Enable In App Purchase checkbox.
- From the Option dropdown, select what happens when a trial expires.
- Set the duration of the trial period (the minimum setting is one minute), and click OK.
Edit the IAP test settings
- From the GWD toolbar, click Project > Build.
- From the IAP Test Mode dropdown, select Commercial.
- Upload your watch face to Galaxy App store.
Note: Before adding you watch face to the Galaxy App store, be sure to add some information about the trial period before the watch face becomes available for sale.