Put your unique spin on a watch face design by adding animation.
Restrictions: GWD can use PNG images only to create GWD animation sequences. By default, animations run at 15 fps.
- Use a separate design program to create a sequence of PNG images to use for animation.
- Click Component > Animation.
- From the Import Animation dialog, click Yes to open the file browser.
- From your file browser, select the PNG files to be used in the animation sequence, and click Open to import the sequence as an animation.
- The PNG images are added as individual layers in an ordered timeline. Double-click the component in the Preview or Layer window to view the timeline or animation sequence.
- You can edit the animation sequence by changing the order of the images (by dragging and dropping an image or right-clicking an image and using cut/copy and paste).
- You can change how often the animation is repeated.
- Test the animation. Go back to the watch face view (double-click in the Preview window) and click the play button ( ) located below the Layer window and conditional lines.