After you get a Samsung account and a Theme Service Partnership account, you can install the Samsung Mobile Theme Editor onto a Windows or Mac OS computer in order to design and create your own Theme apps.
For details about Theme apps, see the Designing Themes for Samsung Devices webinar.
To download and install the Theme Editor:
- You must have a Samsung Theme Partnership account (Get a Theme Service Partnership Account).
- You must be signed in to your Samsung account (https://account.samsung.com/membership/service/getServieInfoList.do).
- Navigate to the Samsung Themes website (http://developer.samsung.com/theme).
- Download the appropriate Samsung Android Theme Editor file for your local machine, and other suitable documents.
- Unzip the Samsung Android Theme Editor zip file.
- Navigate into the extracted directory and run the Samsung Mobile Theme Editor executable file. If necessary, grant permission to launch the installation wizard.
- In the installation wizard:
- Read and agree to the Theme Editor license.
- Follow the steps within the installation wizard, and click Finish.
- Navigate to your application startup area (for example, the Start menu in Windows®), and start Theme Editor.
To design and develop your Theme apps, see Use the Theme Editor.