To market your Android apps and their in-app items in the Galaxy Store, perform the following in the online Samsung Seller Office:
- Register your apps and their in-app items, and get them certified
- Manage app distribution, pricing, discounts, coupons, and finances.
- Manage in-app item pricing and finances (such as updating prices, reviewing distribution and purchase reports, and reviewing profit financial records).
To support app download and in-app item purchase:
- The Samsung In-App Purchase server directs and coordinates purchase processing.
- Seller Office provides current app and item data (such as pricing).
- Your users' Samsung Account ensures transaction authorization.
For details about app and in-app item registration, certification, distribution, and management, see App Publishing.