Learn how to integrate Samsung In-App Purchase (IAP) functionality into your Android app in order to support the offering and sale of in-app items.
- Create an Android project and add IAP Helper.
- Modify the AndroidManifest.xml File.
- Integrate IAP functions into your Android app:
- Instantiate an IapHelper object and set the IAP operating mode.
- Support your Android app's presentation of items to the user:
- After the user selects an item for purchase, initiate an item purchase and payment transaction, and display the results.
- Respond appropriately to successful purchases:
Note: Android Studio 2.3.3 is the IDE used in this guide.