By integrating Samsung IAP Helper API calls into your Android apps, and integrating Samsung IAP Server API calls into your app server, you can sell in-app items and have Samsung IAP manage retrieving item item information, item purchases, and item consumption.
To integrate Samsung In-App Purchase (IAP):
- Download the latest Samsung IAP SDK and reference documentation.
- Integrate your Android app logic and code:
- Create an Android project and add IAP Helper.
- Modify the AndroidManifest.xml File.
- Integrate IAP Helper into your Android app:
- Instantiate an IapHelper object and set the IAP operating mode.
- Support your Android app's presentation of items to the user:
- Determine what items have already been purchased by the user.
- Get details about items that are available (for example, current price).
- After the user selects an item, initiate an item purchase and payment transaction, and display the results.
- Respond appropriately to successful purchases:
- Make the item usable or available to the user.
- After a consumable item is used, report the item as used.
- Set up your Android app - app server interface.
- Integrate IAP into your app server logic and code: